Assistant Producer - Banana Republic
Who We Are: Banana Republic is aglobal apparel and accessories vertical specialty retail organization focusedon delivering versatile, contemporary classics designed for today with stylethat endures. We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunityand seek to make the most of every moment. At Banana Republic, we believein seeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and makingit your own. We live with style.
What We Do:TheAssistant Producer is responsible for supporting the overall operations and qualityassurance of the websites. They will test and provide feedback to producers andmarketing for site and email content. TheAssistant Producer owns the setup and approval of site marketing content groupsusing the Gap, Inc. content management system. They're also responsible for working with 3rd party vendorsto upload assets for email builds and translations as well as assisting withweekly reporting. The Assistant Producerwill also produce small-scale marketing campaigns as assigned. This role willprimarily be supporting promo content, but will also support the editorial teamin terms of QA and calendar alignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES:
Requiresday-to-day management of the following website & email components:
- Works within content management tool to set up the build information forall scheduled website updates.
- Responsible for various website & email testing including; linkingQA, correct content, browser compatibility etc. and communicating out issues toProduction team.
- Assists with agenda for creative review meetings and final sign-off ofwebsite content with other Production team members.
- Partners with 3rd party email vendor to deliver files anddocuments necessary to distribute marketing emails on a regular basis.
- Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to deliver filesand documents necessary to distribute marketing projects on a regular basis.
- Responsible for QA testing promotional codes to ensure that codes areworking correctly and troubleshooting as needed with promo lead and marketingbusiness partners.
- Responsible for pulling weekly reports for cross-functional workloadcheck-ins.
- Produces small scale marketing campaigns as assigned.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall siteexperience.
- May be asked to assist with special projects as needed.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and web-based content publishing,production, and UI issues helpful.
- Willingness to learn web production and release processes, includingwebsite tools and technologies.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonalskills; strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for thequality assurance of site.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and web-based tools like Googledocs.
2) Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
3) Minimum experience:
- 1-2years online experience in testing or in a web production environment useful,but not required.
- 1+ years experience inan Internet environment. RetaileCommerce experience a plus.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top