Assistant Manager - Production - Men's
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that's just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
Old Navy - a brand for everyone a place for you!
- Manage and track pre-production details, including production of samples.
- Ensure that all current products in stores are represented on the 5th floor runway
- Manage Samples and Sample closets - to be sorted by categories and seasons.
- Finalize BOMs with Design.
- Collect information needed to create complete costing packages.
- Create and distribute costing packages.
- Follow up with sourcing channels to get costing information.
- Input all costing information into a seasonal costing plan.
- Knowledge of Production cycle timeline
- Computer skills and how to obtain information from systems
- Basic arithmetic and measurement
- Ability to learn retail math skills necessary to understand financial results of performance measures
- Ability to effectively communicate one's thoughts and ideas in written and verbal form.
- Be detail oriented with strong follow through
- Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Set up and maintain files
- Obtain information relevant to a problem through questions and discussion, written reports and numerical data
- Has good problem solving skills
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects
- 2 year degree preferred
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top