Assistant Manager Production, Knits/Graphics/Woven Items
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it’s easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we’re on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
- Manage and track pre-production details, including production of samples.
- Ensure that all current products in stores are represented on the 5th floor runway
- Manage Samples and Sample closets - to be sorted by categories and seasons.
- Finalize BOMs with Design.
- Collect information needed to create complete costing packages.
- Create and distribute costing packages.
- Follow up with sourcing channels to get costing information.
- Input all costing information into a seasonal costing plan.
- Knowledge of Production cycle timeline
- Computer skills and how to obtain information from systems
- Basic arithmetic and measurement
- Ability to learn retail math skills necessary to understand financial results of performance measures
- Ability to effectively communicate one's thoughts and ideas in written and verbal form.
- Be detail oriented with strong follow through
- Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Set up and maintain files
- Obtain information relevant to a problem through questions and discussion, written reports and numerical data
- Has good problem solving skills
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects
- 2 year degree preferred
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top