Assistant Manager, Product Operations - Bayshore S/C
About the role
As the Assistant Manager, Product Operations, you drive profitable sales growth by leading the signage, markdown and marketing process, shipment and replenishment process, and by ensuring back of house standards are met and maintained. You are the subject matter expert in all product-facing operational processes, ensure Brand Associates consistently meet company productivity standards, and that all compliance measures are met in accordance with the standard operating procedures. You have a critical leadership role within the store, leading both direct and indirect reports to positively impact the team, operations and profitability of the store. You support the development of the team. You create a culture of engagement and high performance through development and coaching of Brand Associates.
As an Old Navy leader, your first priority is to contribute to the success of your store. This means that you not only deliver in your role as the Assistant Manager, Product Operations, but you also model leadership behaviors and deliver as a manager on duty. As the Manager on Duty, you deliver results during your assigned time, drive key performance indicators and brand loyalty by leading through your team. You make decisions and collaborate with other members of your store leadership team to prioritize work based on business needs and company direction.
Note: This position description indicates the general nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions expected for the aforementioned position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required.
Who you are
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-3 years of soft lines and visual merchandising experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including travel) to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, overnight and weekend shifts
Back to top