Assistant Manager - Old Navy Licensing - Global Supply Chain and Product Operations
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Assistant Production manager is responsible for the in-season production management for Old Navy Lifestyle Licensing. His/her role is to enter and maintain absolute accuracy of all data in multiple tools and systems and monitor the post-production processes and metrics directly with our vendors and cross functional teams. We are looking for a computer savvy individual with strong Excel skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly. He/she must be detail oriented and able to prioritize work while managing multiple projects from various businesses, He/she must be a creative problem solver, collaborative, highly motivated and agile in order to support the end-to-end production process.
- In-season management - review production schedules, track deliveries, updated PO's
- Confirm seasonal bookings with vendors and finalize costing
- Confirm PO's are created, sized & packed and accepted by vendor
- Manage production timelines, review WIP reports, and recommend solutions.
- Enter and maintain accuracy of data within multiple internal systems: PLM, Costing Tool, ACT, and Prompt
- Subject matter expert for PLM, Costing Tool, ACT, SCMS and Prompt and act as a lead in training new team members
- Communicate deliverables and changes in timelines to multiple business partners
- Support Production Managers/Associates with bookings and communication with vendors .
- On board new vendors to ensure that they are clear on Gap Inc. testing protocols, shipping requirements, invoicing etc.
- Problem Solver- can proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges.
- Collaboration- Proven ability influencing and making decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.
- Personal Leadership- demonstrated executive presence, presentation, influencing, and collaboration across a leadership team.
- Learning Agility - desire to learn and change with a 'growth mindset
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top