Assistant Digital Merchandiser, Women's Dresses - Old Navy Online
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
- Support and communicate the management of inventory that supports the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of a category within Old Navy Online
- Support the development and communication of category product strategies that align with financial goals for the season.
- Meet category sales, GM, and inventory goals.
- Support in-season management of department/class level plan including ongoing assessments and updates.
- Execute category pricing strategies that align with the financials plans
- Support seasonal hindsight strategies used to inform pre-line.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to achieve category goals
- Execute to strategic product vision that delivers against assortment.
- Execute to vision of product experience on the site.
- Support customer experience across both mobile and desktop supported by a deep knowledge of technical features and functionality with an understanding how the site functions (limitations and opportunities)
- Foster open communication and a team environment with all business partners
- Accountable for work commitments and outcomes
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
Minimum Education level:
- BA or BS Preferred
- 1-2 years' work experience, preferably in merchandising, retail buying, or equivalent experience
Knowledge, skills, & abilities:
- Business Acumen/Drives Results; Excellent time management and execution of assigned tasks. Displays curiosity and ask questions to better understand how to improve business results. Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- Customer Focus; Demonstrates knowledge of the target customer and of product trends
- Strategic Orientation; Understands immediate problems, analyzes data to draw impactful conclusions
- Learning Agility: Demonstrates growth mindset. Acquires new knowledge, and embraces opportunity to learn
- Talent Builder skills; supports self-development
- Collaboration and Communication; Strong verbal and written communication skills; Provide support when requested. Ask questions. Identify & proactively engage business partners when issues arise. Positively interacts with others
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top