Assistant Account Manager - Photo Studio
- San Francisco, CA
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for supporting all laydown and on-figure product photography productions for Gap brand at Gap Inc.'s in-house Photo Studio. In this role, the Assistant Account Manager will work with multiple cross-functional business partners, including: Sample Coordinators, Digital Artists, Stylists, Photographers, Producers and Online Merchants to insure a successful photo shoot workflow from pre-production through post-production and final, on-time asset delivery.
What you'll do
- Obtain, organize, check-in and manage samples for online photo studio shoots; track outstanding samples for concurrent projects; oversee timely sample return
- Prepare merchandise for on-figure and laydown photo shoots
- Attend weekly pre-production planning meeting with relevant and accurate information (sample counts, priorities for all divisions)
- Act as the primary point of contact during production and through post-production for sample and shot list questions
- Support multiple, concurrent photo shoots; manage the "priority" process through the photo production pipeline
- Fulfill Fix Form and Reshoot requests and provide accurate weekly metrics
- Fulfill limited marketing photography requests
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, curious and quick learner
- Flexible team-player with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency in PC and Mac OS platforms, Microsoft Word/Excel
- Photo Studio or retail fashion background preferred
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top