Analyst, Global Merchandise Planning, Women's Bras/Underwear, Gap Brand
- Assist in the development, execution and communication of style level plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objective of a department/class
- Analyze historical data and current trends.
- Identify risks and opportunities to department or class based on bottoms up analysis
- Solicit ideas for issue resolution.
- Participate in formulation of bottoms up pre-season strategy with merchant and planner.
- Assist inrecapping and reviewing actual sales performance weekly/monthly to plan.
- Re-project in-season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly basis at a style level.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting as required
- Re-forecast sales and manage inventory at a style level
- Execute testing protocol and meet cross functional milestones
- Communicate financial results to manager and functional team on a weekly basis.
- Provide manager and planner with timely feedback on personal developmental and training needs.
- Actively participate in company sponsored training programs.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with planning and cross-functional teams
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
- Possesses an ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships
- Possess a 'can-do' attitude
55 THOMAS STREET
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years analytical experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top