Analyst - Category Strategy
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Assists with and provides assessment and analysis to provide data for decision making, identifying opportunity, and improving process to operate efficiently. The role partners successfully with varied functions and participates in project teams that work on a diverse scope of complex projects and initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Provide costing & sourcing data analytics to understand business and create visibility to enable decision making
- Support ad hoc analysis and special projects within Global Supply Chain as needed
- Support AUC targeting and various reporting needs
- Own and manage regular key performance metrics and reporting (i.e., monthly scorecards, SOT, etc.)
- Support in preparing presentation documents and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management
- Responsible for managing and updating vendor profile and contact information
- Build relationships and effectively partner across varied functions to influence changes
- Participate in cross category strategy group meetings and activities
Who You Are
- English verbal and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadline
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and become subject matter expert quickly
- Highly motivated; demonstrates a "can-do" approach in being proactive with work assignments
- Experience in a dynamic organization with experience and exposure to sourcing strategies
- Ability to interact with senior leaders and demonstrate a professional presence
Back to top