Adobe -AEM Engineer
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Understands and performs primary day-to-day activities such as, but not limited to:
Maintenance and performance tuning/optimization on existing environments
User permissions and LDAP synchronization/SSO controls
Manages break-fix activities to resolution
Need to be a backup for onsite technical lead and be flexible to take up P1 and P2 issues during night times in case of unavailability of onsite lead
Should be flexible to get cross-skilled in other technologies as needed
Who you are
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA with at least 3+ years in Adobe Experience Manager (Development, Enhancements and Maintenance)
- Experience in creation of CQ components, templates, Workflows, Launchers and Custom widgets
- Experience in Java, Springboot, Sightly/HTL, JSP, Apache Sling, CSS and HTML is a must
- Experience in IDE tools like Eclipse/IntelliJ, DevOps tools like GitHub Jenkins, CodeFresh or similar, monitoring, metrics, logging and alerting tools similar to New Relic, Splunk and PagerDuty.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills;
- Experience of working with global teams at Onsite/Offshore;
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top