Administrative Assistant to the President
INTERMIX is your destination for the most sought-after styles from an edited selection of coveted designers. We're known for mixing on-trend pieces in unexpected ways while delivering a unique point of view and personal approach to shopping and styling.
We're always looking for talented, creative individuals with a passion for retail for our boutiques and corporate office.
Are you ready to be a part of something transformative?
- Manage daily workflow of executive, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc.
- Provide administrative support on a limited basis to team.
- Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials.
- Ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
- Regularly handle critical and highly sensitive and confidential matters.
- Act as liaison executives direct reports and their staff.
- Coordinate setup of new employees including on-boarding facilitation.
- Oversee and coordinate all space planning needs of department and partner with Corporate Facilities.
- Maintain department organization charts, phone lists, and reporting relationship tool.
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary and manage budget.
- Consolidate information for department's resource planning and annual focal review processes.
- Act as liaison for between HR and Corporate team.
- Other responsibilities including special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the President and overall team
- Minimum of three to five years administrative experience supporting high-level executive.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to be very flexible in reprioritizing near-term accountabilities.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top