Administrative Assistant to SVP of Design & VP of Global Product Operations and Strategy
Who We Are: Banana Republic is a global apparel and accessories vertical specialty retail organization focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics designed for today with style that endures. We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunity and seek to make the most of every moment. At Banana Republic, we believe in seeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and making it your own. We live with style.
- Manage daily workflow of executive, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc.
- Provide administrative support on a limited basis to team.
- Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials.
- Ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
- Regularly handle critical and highly sensitive and confidential matters.
- Act as liaison executives direct reports and their staff.
- Coordinate setup of new employees including on-boarding facilitation.
- Oversee and coordinate all space planning needs of department and partner with Corporate Facilities.
- Maintain department organization charts, phone lists, and reporting relationship tool.
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary and manage budget.
- Consolidate information for department's resource planning and annual focal review processes.
- Act as liaison for between HR and Corporate team.
- Other responsibilities including special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the SVP, VP, and overall team
55 THOMAS STREET
- Minimum of three to five years administrative experience supporting high-level executive.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to be very flexible in reprioritizing near-term accountabilities.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top