Administrative Assistant III – Old Navy, SVP Level Product Leaders
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen ‐ fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people ‐ it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must‐have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide daily administrative support to Old Navy's SVP and VP of Production.
- Responsible for overall operations of each executive: calendar management, product milestone meetings, email support, coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements, complete expense reports and additional tasks/project required.
- Independent, proactive judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Be confident, professional and comfortable making and communicating calendar changes, with little to no involvement from executives.
- Handles confidential and non‐routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Provide heavy scheduling/coordination of product pipeline meetings involving cross‐functional leaders and teams.
- Seamlessly coordinate executive and the product teams domestic and international travel.
- Act as a liaison between function head and department for all communications.
- Play active role supporting the product teams. Including, but not limited to, problem solving, onboarding of new team members/contractors, invoice processing and office supply maintenance.
- Maintenance of reports or other business information that is updated regularly for executives.
- Manage, coordinate and oversee leadership meetings and all‐hands meetings/off‐sites.
- Manage meeting logistics in detail: pre‐work, printing, start/end on time, conference room location, conference call and/or video conference and coordinate any follow up meetings as needed.
- Oversee and coordinate space planning and creative room needs for the team.
- Build strong partnerships with ON and all of Gap Inc. administrative assistants.
- Acts as a resource for all levels of the company to seek immediate resolutions to satisfy both internal and external customers.
- Actively seek out community involvement for all levels.
- Special projects as needed.
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Retail and product experience preferred.
- 2‐4 years of experience in administrative support to a multi‐member team.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with all Microsoft applications.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality, discretion and professional standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer‐service communication skills for internal and external customers.
- Ability to build relationships with teams and individuals at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage tactical level projects.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility, adaptable, able to work under pressure and handle multiple and competing demands.
- College degree preferred, minimum of high school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening and weekend shifts.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top