Administrative Assistant - Athleta
Athleta is creating a new breed of premium, authentically active and fashion-fueled apparel for a life in motion. Our mission is to ignite a community of active, healthy confident girls who empower each other to realize their limitless potential.
We're looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do. Like community. Participation. Empowering others. Working as a team. Never forgetting that work isn't work without a little play - and, of course, being a part of something bigger. At Athleta we're always reaching for amazing - and that challenge is what fuels us!
Power of She
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting Athleta leadership, the day-to-day administrative responsibilities will include:
- Manage the front office needs and being the daily visible presence for both internal and external relationships
- Manage complex business calendars using Outlook
- This role normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Must maintain an ability to anticipate next steps and action items for work assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects, concurrently, with tight deadlines
- Coordinate extensive detailed travel arrangements, including processing passports and visas
- Process expense reports and manage departmental budgets
- Manage multiple communication vehicles (email, phone) and represent the Brand
- Event / offsite planning for departments and small scale projects as needed
- Maintain high level of discretion and management of all priorities impacting the leader
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Support additional Leadership Team members when needed
- Generate confidential correspondence, presentations and documents
- Interact with and provide support for other Administrative Assistants on special projects as needed
- On-board new departmental employees including ordering computers, phones, etc.
- Support the departments with ad hoc projects as they arise, including ordering lunches, putting together PowerPoint presentations, conference room reservation, set-up and ordering supplies
ONE HARRISON STREET
- Experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast paced environment including at least 5 years supporting senior level executives
- Above average technical proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet savvy
- Superior writing and grammar skills
- Professional demeanor with knowledge of appropriate business etiquette and sensitivity to confidential matters
- Excellent time management & organizational skills with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Motivated self starter with ability to anticipate needs and be proactive. Must enjoy a fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills as well as excellent phone and email etiquette
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and competing tasks
- Must possess a positive, friendly "can-do" attitude
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top