WCS Key Account Manager/Sales
Courier-Journal Media, a USA Today Network company, is seeking an innovative, forward thinking Key Account Manager – to join our World Class Sales Team. The focus of this position is customer satisfaction, and your purpose is to delight our customers by orchestrating the delivery of advertising and marketing services. Success for the Account Manager is about team goal attainment, via retention and upselling of digital marketing services and digital and traditional media.
The Key Account Manager teams with a Key Account Executive, and together, they sell and manage a list of accounts. While the primary responsibility of the Account Executive is the identification, qualification and sale of strategic, long term campaigns and programs, the Accout Manager drives the accurate and optimized delivery of sold campaigns and programs.
- Consistently meet and exceed team revenue goals
- Develop and deliver ideas and solutions to grow market share
- Sucessfully articulate our integrated solutions and their value to our customers
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the marketplace, customer’s business models and objectives
- Strive to secure and maintain position as preferred partner for digital marketing services
- Utilize sales tools and research to assist Account Executive in presenting creative solutions to customers
- Utilize SalesForce to manage day-to-day activities
- Effectively manage work flow and multiple projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Drive initiative for positive, constructive change
- Quickly embrace and adapt to change
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years Account Management experience
- Strong PC skills
- Proven record of success in a goal oriented environment
- SalesForce or other CRM experience preferred
It’s an exciting time to be a part of Courier-Journal Media. We offer the successful individual a lucrative compensation package, a robust benefits package and more.
What we offer: As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top