United States • Virtual Req #19893
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
LOCALiQ is used by local, small businesses to help them find, convert and keep customers. As part of the USA Today Network, LOCALiQ is changing the way businesses understand audiences and where to find them.
How? With an all-in-one marketing platform that optimizes any marketing budget to deliver more relevant messages to local consumers with a suite of marketing automation, channel campaign management, CRM and insight tools. In this digital world we are on a mission to keep small businesses growing and thriving because the health of local communities depends on it.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and build something that unites local businesses and the world of Martech. If you're talented, driven, creative, and love small businesses as much as we do -- let's talk!
Gannett's B2B Marketing team is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our growing team. Reporting into the Manager of Web Growth, this role plays a key role in designing web experiences to optimize the customer journey and funnel conversion from prospect to customer. You will have expertise in driving clean and artful design, melding interactive features with functional interfaces that drive measurable business impact. You will find new ways to engage and convert site visitors into MQLs' across LOCALiQ and WordStream.
- Conduct user research to evaluate needs and areas of improvement and deliver actionable solutions
- Manage and execute A/B/N experiments
- Manage on-site promotions, popups and overlays, providing and acting upon recommendations on how we can improve on-site experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate user interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off Understand and map out the flows, continuously optimizing
- Simplify the customer journey and increase brand awareness
- Work within established design guidelines while promoting best practices and standards
- Be a champion for implementation excellence, working closely with engineers, testers, and business owners to achieve a high-quality user experience.
- 3- 5 years of experience in a UX role
- A portfolio that demonstrates B2B experience, SaaS a plus but not required.
- Experience with illustrative design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe site etc.
- Experience using reporting to drive future initiatives, including Google Analytics, Google Optimize etc.
- Analytical mind with proven ability to dissect problems, devise solutions, and drive business outcomes
- Experience presenting to peers and executive level stakeholders, gaining buy-in regardless of their technical knowledge
- Experience working with a marketing team, driving prospects through our funnel to become sales qualified leads
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Knowledge of WCAG and other web standards
- Customer-obsessed outlook, with a deep understanding of our website personas.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee's race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant's disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals' application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.'s Recruitment Department at Recruit@gannett.com.