Territory Sales Representative
If you’re looking for a rewarding challenge, Pacific Daily News is the place to be! We currently have an opportunity for a dynamic Advertising Sales Account Executive for our Territory team to sell multimedia advertising solutions to small to mid-size businesses.If you are experienced in selling, have a proven track record of building brand equity among key decision makers using a consultative sales approach, we want you on our team.Our ideal candidate is eager to consistently hit revenue goals by fostering long term relationships with clients; develops and maintains a plan for success that includes prospecting, in depth account knowledge, face-to-face meetings, innovative problem solving and execution; collaborates with internal teams to create and package custom solutions; sells multi-media products to include online, newspaper, and magazine; and develops and maintains an aggressive pipeline.Highly desired traits include:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent consultative selling experience, over the phone and in person (advertising sales experience is preferred)
- A strong understanding of digital media platforms
- Proven ability to grow and exceed revenue goals by prospecting for new clients and growing existing relationships
- Experience creating and presenting innovative multi-media sales presentations to all types of business categories
- Highly-developed written and verbal presentational skills
- High-level of computer literacy with fluency in Microsoft Office
- Creative, smart, passionate self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit and team player approach.
The Pacific Daily News offers career growth opportunities, continuous training with a focus on becoming the best in sales, a competitive compensation package that rewards for performance and a full benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) with company match.ABOUT US: The Pacific Daily News is a member of the USA Today network. The USA Today network a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, we touch the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. The Pacific Daily News is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top