Territory Account Executive
The Pacific Daily News, a member of the USA Today network and the premier media and media solutions company on Guam, is seeking a qualified Territory Account Executive who will primarily be responsible for prospecting and new business development.
Establish and build relationships with B2B and B2C organizations. Primary responsibility is to cultivate qualified leads, perform deep needs analysis of those leads, and securing meeting for presenting a solution to the potential client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as the driver for new business acquisition on the territory accounts team. Meets or exceeds new business revenue goals. Individually competitive, with focus on a team selling approach.
- Adept at utilizing market and business vertical data to open doors and bring value to leads at the front end of the sales process. Passionate, lifelong learner, that keeps up to date on the industry and local business changes.
- Focuses on revenue responsibilities and performance to goal. Develops and works a pipeline of potential customers, produces accurate forecasts.
- Possesses a broad understanding of all products offered, and, how they meet the different goals of potential clients. Is skilled at articulating how these products could help businesses from a high level perspective.
- Has the ability to build and execute on prospecting cadences that involve multiple messages and channels. Builds personal network to include connectors in the market that will make warm introductions.
- Is tenacious and relentless about finding the right people at the right companies with which to meet and share our story. Relishes in making calls and meeting with prospective clients all day every day. Enjoys a high volume workload.
- Brings immediate value to potential clients by sharing new/different information.
- Is naturally curious and a master of asking the right questions to uncover potential holes or optimization in current marketing strategies. Then ties needs to quantifiable metrics that align with the goals of the prospect.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator. Promotes the value of the brand both in style and content. Is personable and professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator. Is able to effectively summarize meetings with prospects for the rest of the team.
- Self-starter that is able to plan for the week as well as the quarter and beyond. Highly efficient at managing a large prospecting pipeline.
- Manages all activity and opportunities in SalesForce. Utilizes the CRM as the hub for all client information. Shares and assigns duties directly from SaleForce to other members of the team.
- Drives initiatives for constructive change and looks for opportunities to encourage others to become agents for change.
- Works to build a consensus with sales team, support, management and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of sales activity.
- Adapts to change quick and easily, is an agent for change and disruption from the status quo.
- Works to build “outside the box” ideas to develop and close new business.
- BS degree preferred, but experience in lieu of degree also acceptable.
- Lead on assignments and ability to take the lead
- 2+ years in a quota carrying sales role.
- Cold calling and new business development experience
- Can demonstrate ability to meet revenue goals
Qualified candidates are invited to apply and join our talent network by submitting their resume and application at: http://www.guampdn.com
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top