The Salesforce.com (SFDC) Knowledge Champion role will create a centralized resource for the region to help maintain accuracy in the Salesforce.com tool, lead local market training and adoption, and provide local leadership with actionable analytics to help increase rep productivity, coaching and performance. This role will streamline accountability and ownership of the Salesforce.com tool while ensuring the accuracy of the data while providing the Regional Presidents a point person for all actionable sales insights.
Key Responsibilities: % of Total Time
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the local market organizational setup in Salesforce.com. Complete any local/regional repeatable support requests related to integrity and accuracy data or controllable setup.
- Create and maintain users, reset passwords and troubleshoot login issues. Transfer prospects, leads and opportunities upon request. Update and maintain proprietary sales team setup.
- Create and maintain custom reports as well as campaigns upon request
- Review and assist with any sales revenue discrepancies as displayed on the dashboards, reports or sales credits.
- Create, monitor, actively update or escalate local/regional CRM issues to the corporate CRM Team, and act as a liaison between the end-user and corporate team when reporting or resolving issues for the end-user.
- Interact with local sales staff, USCP CRM Team, local/regional, local/regional Finance, Marketing and other Delegated Administrators
- Provide local leadership with actionable sales analytics
- Partner with training team to facilitate SFDC training and refreshers for local markets
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Accountabilities: Area of Influence. Indicate the position’s primary area of responsibility (e.g., Head of a Business Unit, Department, etc.). Identify internal client groups or dotted-line reporting relationships that are critical to the job. Please include the frequency of the contact, if relevant.
- This position will function as the main point person for local or regional advertising staff and support the CRM needs defined by executive management
- This position will serve as the first level of support for CRM end-users at the specified local/regional level to include CRM usability, data integrity and reporting
- These roles will report directly to the Regional President and have a dotted line into the USCP Director of Sales Productivity and CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
Experience Required or Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in sales analytics or sales operations
- Salesforce.com experience is required
- Working knowledge of Gannett back end systems is strongly preferred
- Finance experience a plus
Universal Skills and Traits Preferred (i.e., excellent written or verbal communication skills; ability to work autonomously; self-starter; etc.)
- Quick learner with excellent computer application skills with the ability to learn and apply new applications
- Keen analytical and troubleshooting acumen
- Strong planning and organizational skills; must be able to effectively prioritize competing tasks and meet deadlines
- Strives & drive for results; a strong desire to contribute
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to react to change productively
- Understand the World Class Sales process and how to move an opportunity through the pipeline via the opportunity and product object
Technology/Equipment Expertise or Proficiency
- Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred as well as a working knowledge of Gannett back end systems
Travel Requirements: 25%
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top