The Clarion-Ledger Media group part of the USA TODAY Network, has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator. We are a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties. Our goal is to re-imagine our traditional media roots. This is achieved by creating innovative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and wherever.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator for the Multi-Media Sales team based in our Jackson, MS office. The primary focus of this position is to provide administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the Sales team.
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email to ensure efficiency and client satisfaction
- Manage day to day activities and maintain client records
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Account and contract setup, account reconciliation
- Schedule and proof ads
- Digital fulfillment
- Initiate projects to support the sales team in exceeding customer expectations
Here’s what you need to have:
- Understanding of digital media platforms
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK: The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 107 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top