The Gannett Imaging and Ad Design Center (GIADC) is seeking a Production Coordinator to provide support and act as the liaison between GIADC employees providing services to our customers.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide excellent service and support to internal and external customers as well as all artist and operators through effective communication and taking whatever measures possible to assure quality, timely production.
- Assist in prioritizing site Ad workload (Early Proof Request), handling imaging jobs placed in an “On Hold” status and site images return time with the Imaging Center (Imaging Rush Center).
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Two year degree and one year on the job trade experience or equivalent required.
- Word, Photoshop, Excel, Illustrator, InDesign, Email and Acrobat required.
- Advanced understanding of electronic production, graphic arts and print production
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of concentration towards customers (internal and external) required.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a deadline driven and a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with electronic color correction, separation and at a newspaper preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
What we offer:
As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top