Gannett Publishing Services located at the Argus Leader has an immediate part-time opportunity for a Product Handler in our Distribution Department.
- Prepare nightly paperwork for packaging center and contractors.
- Distribution and handling of daily and non-daily print publications to contractors and haulers.
- Assist haulers and carriers with questions as needed.
- Oversee loading and staging of newspaper bundles in the distribution dock area.
- Occasional delivery of mail to post office
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ability to count accurately and use basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 25 – 35 lbs.
- Proficiency utilizing computers.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
This part-time 20 hour/week position works Thursday evenings from 8pm-4:30am and Friday evenings 8pm-8:30am. Hiring bonus of $500 available. $250 paid after 60-days of active employment and remaining $250 paid after 120-days of active employment.
Gannett Production Services, part of USA Today Network, offers competitive pay and advancement opportunities. Pre-employment drug testing, background check and motor vehicle record check are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top