We are seeking Product Handlers for our Newspaper Distribution Centers across the valley.
- Unloads carts, distributes and stacks newspapers, inserts, other products including supplies and samples onto tables or provides to contractors
- Counts product to ensure each contractor receives the appropriate number of assigned products
- Assists with the handling and completion of paperwork as needed
- May deliver product to subscribers and other locations as necessary
- Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Basic math skills with ability to accurately count product
- Legible handwriting
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with employees and contractors
- High School Diploma Preferred
Gannett employees are hired, promoted and rewarded on the basis of talent, performance and dedication. We cannot afford to deprive the company of capable people and will not allow harassment or discrimination based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top