The Press & Sun-Bulletin is seeking a part-time Product Handler to work night and early morning hours in the Transportation Department. Approx. 20-29 hours typically 6am to 8:30am, 2pm to 3:30am or 9 pm to 5 am.
- Morning and Afternoon mail runs.
- Execute dock operations and oversee distribution of newspaper bundles and inserts.
- Maintain communication among contractors and managers.
- Complete and distribute various reports as assigned.
- Deliver down routes if needed.
- Maintain dock cleaniness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company that informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its powerful network of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing properties. Our portfolio of trusted brands offers marketers unmatched local-to-national reach and customizable, innovative marketing solutions across any platform. Gannett is committed to connecting people – and the companies who want to reach them – with their interests and communities. For more information, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett employees are hired, promoted and rewarded on the basis of talent, performance and dedication. We cannot afford to deprive the company of capable people and will not allow harassment or discrimination based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect on LinkedIn
Back to top