Optimization Analyst for PFP
Optimization Analyst for PFP
The goal of the Pay for Performance (PFP) program is to transition former and prospective clients into full- or negotiated-rate status by demonstrating the value that products bring to their profitability. For brands that have strong awareness among users and readers (awareness readings of 60% or better), PFP has proven to be a successful recipe for profitability for all involved. The PFP Optimization Specialist partners with the sales, marketing, and operation teams to manage digital campaigns to ensure performance goals are met and drives results in order to support building revenue and customer retention.
- Collaborates with the sales and marketing team to stragetize, plan, and execute PFP & digital advertising campaigns to meet client goals
- Identifies opportunities for improving the quality of campaigns, provides regular performance reporting, monitors & makes recommendations to improve performance while working within established deadlines
- Serves as point of contact and knowldege expert on digital products and services for sales and other internal stakeholders
- Utilizes various display advertising and digital marketing dashboards to monitor and optimize the performance of active campaigns
- Implementing advertising effectiveness studies of key placements throughout the campaign to monitor messaging effectiveness.
- Ensuring creative quality of approved artwork is carried through in various size reproductions throughout the campaign.
- Spot monitoring tracking numbers to ensure calls are handled by the client in an effective manner to convert customers.
- Working with the Sales Executive to ensure optimal placement to internal investment is realized based on historic profitability of campaign; making any adjustments if necessary.
- Consulting on the weekly sales cycle of the advertiser’s vertical to ensure best day of week response can be achieved against campaign plan.
- Servicing, supporting and performing day-to-day maintenance of customer accounts
- Building world class customer relationships via phone and video conferencing
- Serves as the primary contact with account executives for technical issues and campaign performance
- Development of an understanding of our Digital Department product offerings and internal systems
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a PFP and or digital marketing role successfully managing PPC, SEO, or Programmatic advertising campaigns
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to pull research from available tools, analysis and present it internally in a simple format
- Microsoft Office knowledge – advanced PowerPoint user preferred
- Media industry knowledge preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media channels such Search Advertising, Social Media Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, Email Marketing, etc.
- Ability to analyze data and turn campaign insights into actionable campaign strategies
- Proven ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, and digital reporting software
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills
What we offer: As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top