Operations Coordinator- Transportation Assistant
Part-Time (29 hours/week)
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
The York Newspaper Company is looking for an assistant to the transportation supervisor.
- Supervising the dock operation.
- Working with packaging center on load sequencing.
- Printing, sorting, and distributing necessary paperwork with regard to said operation.
- Working with local team to verify returns from local contractors.
No Experience Necessary! We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Able to work independently.
- Works well with people.
- Must have experience with Excel, MSWord, and general computer knowledge.
Shifts include but may not be limited to: 9 pm to 3 am Monday-Sunday. Flexibility a must.
Must be able to lift 25 pound bundles of newspapers. Must be able to stand on your feet for hours at a time and push/pull hand jacks loaded with skids of materials weighing more than 100 pounds.
Starting wage is $13.00 per hour.
Back to top