Michigan’s Largest Media Marketing Company
Michigan.com, PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK, is Michigan’s Largest Media Marketing Company. We combine the largest news and information audience in the state with the top-multi platform marketing experts to provide businesses with a single partner with one purpose, to help them grow. We deliver the trusted brands of Michigan’s largest audience, including the Detroit Free Press, The Detroit News, the Lansing State Journal, hometownlife/O&E Media, the Livingston Daily Press & Argus, Battle Creek Enquirer, and the Times Herald.
We are seeking an Operating Engineer to join our engineering team at our Sterling Heights, MI facility.
As an operating engineer you will be operating and maintaining building HVAC equipment, centrifugal chillers, air conditioning units, plumbing, water and fire systems (sprinkler, Halon, CO2), hot water boilers, cooling towers and all newspaper production support equipment.
- Valid City of Detroit First Class Refrigeration Unlimited Operators license, with refrigerant recovery certification.
- A minimum of a low pressure Boiler Operator license is needed.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of HVAC work, pneumatic controls and automated HVAC controls.
- Candidate should have 3-5 years experience with plumbing systems, pipefitting, sheet metal, fire protection, pumping systems and compressed air systems.
- Candidate must be available to work all shifts, workweeks and locations.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top