Multi-Media Account Executive
Interested in helping businesses in your community grow? D&C Digital, part of the USA TODAY Network, is searching for an energetic, results-oriented multi-media account executive to present customized advertising solutions to new and existing accounts in the Rochester area. If you are digitally savvy, possess strong communication skills and are committed to exceeding your clients’ expectations, then we would like to talk to you about a career with Rochester’s #1 digital media company….D&C Digital!
As a D&C Digital Multi-Media Account Executive, you will:
Be responsible for prospecting leads, making calls and going on appointments to bring in new business, as well as grow existing accounts. This is accomplished by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the local market and continuously expanding your knowledge of the full suite of digital and print solutions that we offer, including: SEO/SEM, social media marketing, targeted display, website design, direct mail, and print. The successful candidate will conduct a thorough needs analysis to learn about each client’s business and use marketing research to develop strategic and effective advertising campaigns that produce results for our clients.
- College degree with 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of local market and digital and print media.
- Demonstrated record of success in a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
- Ability to use a CRM system to consistently maintain an adequate pipeline.
- Ability to develop a strategic sales and gap management plan.
- Proficient in prospecting high potential accounts and setting up appointments with key decision makers.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills and able to deliver compelling advertising presentations.
- Ability to develop a media plan that addresses client objectives and reaches target audience.
- Effectively able to overcome client objections and articulate the value of recommended solutions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability are essential.
- Knowledgeable of digital products and applications, such as mobile, SEO/SEM and social media marketing.
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and in developing customer relationships.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory area, valid driver’s license, insurance requirements and a good driving record are a must.
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top