Mulitmedia Advertising Sales Executive
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where you can thrive and develop your professional skills, Register Media, a Gannett Company, is the local media company where you want to work. We work hard. We play hard. How do we succeed? We succeed by having top talent and continually investing in training to encourage professional growth. Register Media is home to sales executives, journalists, marketing masterminds, digital experts, number crunchers and so much more!
Sales executives are essential to our success and the success of Des Moines businesses. A true passion for helping businesses grow and a consultative approach are what we expect. As a multimedia sales executive you will utilize a suite of products to include SEO, PPC, SEM, email marketing, mobile marketing, social media, web development, digital display, retargeting and print advertising. Understanding the client’s business goals along with the recognition of buying signals is key to success. The ability to get in front of others and speak to Register Media and Gannett’s product portfolio is a necessity in this role. A desire to want to know about the media industry, our competitors and how to sell against the competition is also needed. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent work-related experience along with two or more years in a client- facing sales role you should send us your resume. If you are digitally savvy, enjoy working with others, being out on the street building relationships and starting new ones you will want to be a part of this team.
Here’s what you need:
- A desire to want to know about the media industry, our competitors and the ability to create a value proposition for presenting and closing solutions.
- Being digitally savvy, demonstrated track record of collaborating with others, and proactive community networking; working to serve the greater good in our community.
- Effective team player.
- Ability to provide personal transportation and a valid driver’s license
- and successfully complete a drug screening and background check.
- If you live within 75 miles of Sioux Falls along the I-29 corridor, no relocation would be required.
What would be a plus?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent work-related experience along with two or more years in a client-facing sales role.
- Previous knowledge/experience of automotive industry.
- Digital Advertising Experience: SEO, SEM, PPC, google AdWords, etc.
- Understanding of SalesForce or similar CRM tool.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment, post offer drug screen and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
Register Media doesn’t just cover our community; we’re a part of it. We are a next-generation media company that empowers communities to connect, act and thrive. We annually provide thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of volunteer time to assist needy families and nonprofit organizations through a number of community focused activities including United Way and Make a Difference Day.
Register Media is building a team of highly engaged, talented employees who understand what it takes to win, and who want to build strong partnerships with the businesses in the communities we serve. We look for people who want to do more than just come to work every day, but who thrive in an environment of transformation. We expect initiative and reward innovation. We encourage continuous learning and offer opportunities for career advancement both locally and nationally. Self-motivated, agile sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who are curious and creative will be most successful in our company. Want to learn more? Check out more:
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top