Material Handler Warehouse - Part-Time
This position involves part-time warehouse material handler duties at one of our distribution centers located in the metro area.
Michigan.com, a Gannett/US Today Network Company which prints the USA Today, Detroit Free Press, and The Detroit News, has an opening for a Part-time Warehouse Material Handler.
These positions are based from our Distribution Centers in the metro area. Available locations include Novi, Sterling Heights, Pontiac, Detroit, Taylor.
The part-time position is approx. 15 hrs. per week at a pay rate of $13.51 per hour.
The work hours are midnight to 8 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- The part-time Product Coordinator is responsible for moving newspaper bundles from warehouse carts to contractor work stations and utilizing system manifest to identify zoned newspapers, advertising materials and other products.
- Additional responsibilities include movement of products from carts and staging, and general maintenance of the distribution center.
- The position requires a high school diploma and six months related experience or equivalent.
- Must be able to transport newsprint materials weighing 32 pounds, push loaded warehouse carts weighing up to 750 pounds, adhere to department safety policies and practices, and have an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Candidate must be flexible regarding work schedule and hours.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top