Marketing Manager - Digital Media Solutions
Are you creative and forward thinker? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you are partnering to develop marketing strategies? Are you passionate about developing advertising strategies for key clients and ensuring top-notch execution of B2B marketing campaigns and deliverables? If you answered yes, then read on…
The USA TODAY NETWORK, is looking for a B2B Marketing & Client Strategy Manager. This person serves a critical role in a dynamic, creative and forward-thinking team developing marketing strategies for key advertising clients and ensuring top-notch execution of B2B marketing campaigns and deliverables. On a day-to-day basis, it is this person’s mission to work with the Client Strategy Director and local sales team to identify advertising opportunities with local businesses, use market research and insights tools to deliver data that supports marketing recommendations and drive brand recognition and lead generation through B2B marketing activities.
The B2B Marketing & Client Strategy Manager will work with the Client Strategy Director and local sales team to develop integrated marketing campaigns for clients. This may include pulling market research and data to support a proposal, working with creative design resources to develop creative campaigns and assisting the sales team in a client-facing capacity to deliver campaign proposals. The B2B Marketing & Client Strategy Manager will also work with the Client Strategy Director and other B2B Marketing & Client Strategy Managers across multiple markets on implementing B2B marketing, business development and brand strategy. The position is responsible for assisting in driving advertising sales revenue, and targeting audience development by collaborating with advertising sales operations. This position will work closely with others to lead local client strategy efforts and B2B direct marketing tactics aimed at engaging customers. By utilizing centralized group resources, coordinate the production and implementation of local creative development, media planning/buying, communication, sales, marketing promotions, social media and online marketing lead generation.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the development of integrated marketing solutions for key clients, working in tandem with the local sales team and Client Strategy Director
- Assist in quarterly planning for sales and marketing
- Assist in the development of B2B marketing and sales support plans.
- Oversee the lead generation, direct marketing and sales support strategies of CRM/salesforce.com automation.
- Manage the development and execution of local B2B marketing campaigns ensuring content and brand messages are consistently built across multiple channels.
- Manage B2B social media and content strategies to drive lead generation for the sales team.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications or business-related degree required
- At least 3 years marketing, sales support and/or business development experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever-changing media environment
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Experience performing a wide variety of tasks under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Tech-savvy skillset
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven track record of being dependable and accountable
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top