Marketing Internship - Strategic - Summer 2017 – NY
USA TODAY NETWORK is in search of a talented college student looking for an enriching paid marketing internship.
Come join USA TODAY NETWORK, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC, Fortune 500 global digital media company, for our Summer 2017 Intern Program. As part of the USA TODAY NETWORK team, you will develop and apply skills and experiences to support our Strategic Marketing team. The purpose of the internship experience is to provide opportunities where college (undergrad and grad) students can develop, grow and become the next generation of talent for USA TODAY NETWORK. This program offers mentoring, networking and real-world experience in a fun, entrepreneurial atmosphere. As part of our team, you will work on the development of innovative programs to build brand awareness and attract new customers. Good communication, project management, and analytical skills are a must. Apply today!
- Marketing interns will assist with the concept, project management, and implementation of any executive initiatives.
- Provide project management support on various news, travel, sports and social campaign creative and other brand support required.
- Participate in bi-weekly strategic prioritization, ad-scheduling and project planning sessions with the department team members for existing campaigns as well as planning for future efforts.
- Media: Intern will assist planning, scheduling and executing of cross platform house and partner campaigns.
- Organize and manage collateral and marketing materials for USA TODAY NETWORK.
- Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Preferred Majors: Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
- Well organized, detail oriented, adaptable and ﬂexile
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical and oral and written communication skills
- Previous internship experience a plus
- Technical skills required for multiple aspects of the role. Ideal candidates will possess strong Ofﬁce and PC skills.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top