Market Development - B2B / Client Strategy Manager
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a B2B Marketing/Client Strategy Manager
The B2B Marketing/Client Strategy Manager is responsible for working alongside the Client Strategy Director and Local Sales Leadership teams to support revenue growth goals for assigned local market or region through client strategy, business development and B2B marketing activities. This role will work in partnership with local sales teams and Client Strategy Director to identify opportunities for key clients and assist in development of integrated marketing solutions proposals to achieve revenue growth targets. This role will also execute business-to-business marketing strategies working closely with Client Strategy Director and corporate resources to ensure business objectives are met. This role is expected to execute a variety of projects with minimal direction and support others on more complex projects. This role will be expected to work closely with local team as well as collaborate in a remote work environment with other client strategy team members in other markets.
- Collaborate with advertising sales executives, local sales leadership, Client Strategy Director and other regional resources to develop integrated marketing solutions and build presentations that incorporate research, insights, creative concepts and other complex information for client proposals.
- Execute B2B marketing and sales support plans, including implementation of regional and corporate segment and client strategies and market development strategies
- Working in partnership with Client Strategy Director, oversee development, communication and training on reports and tools for sales executives’ field access, including market intelligence, industry and segment insights and product information.
- Execution of local B2B marketing campaigns to ensure content and brand messages are consistently built across multiple channels meeting lead generation and revenue volume goals and brand perception objectives.
- Manage business-to-business digital marketing efforts, including social media, email, and website and content strategies to meet lead generation and revenue volume goals and brand perception objectives.
Here’s what you need:
- Strategic capabilities, technical marketing, media planning & research skills, interpersonal collaboration skills, and solid sales management understanding
- Organizational and project management skills
- Solid background in market research and application
- Ability to pull and analyze research and develop effective marketing presentations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, superior PowerPoint (or similar) presentation skills
- Must be organized and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic Marketing Professional with superior relationship management skills, strong project management, and well-developed problem-solving skills
- Previous advertising agency experience preferred
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top