Market Development 1 - Customer Care Agent II
Are you ready to turn your engaging personality and your boundless motivation into a rewarding career with a rapidly growing media company? Join our Gannett Co., Inc. team! Gannett is a leading media and marketing solutions company that reaches millions of people every day through our digital, mobile, and print media. At Gannett, we value imagination, initiative, and a collaborative spirit. We are performance-driven too, working to make a difference every day in our many different communities. Additional information may be found at www.gannett.com
Gannett Consumer Solution Center (GCSC) are seeking personable and ambitious individuals to serve as Email/Chat Customer Service Representatives in our inbound call center. As a GCSC Email/Chat Customer Service Representative you’ll spend your day communicating with customers over email, chat and phone, providing assistance with their print and digital newspaper subscriptions. You’ll utilize your communication skills to determine customer issues or needs, and use interpersonal skills and control techniques to complete each interaction with a positive resolution in our one-interaction resolution environment.
We welcome candidates with a sales or call center background; however, no experience is necessary! Our paid training program will show you everything you need to know.
Job requirements & Qualifications
- Confident and engaging personality
- Excellent verbal communication with clear pronunciation and strong writing skills
- The ability to speak Spanish language as well as English is desirable
- Ability to display empathy and personalization with each customer interaction
- Ability to multitask – typical tasks involve account research, functions on screen, remaining engaged with customer
- Strong ability to use technology
- Must have excellent attendance, be punctual and have desire to make a positive contribution to the team
- Open to receive and apply feedback
- High School diploma/GED required; some college preferred
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Annual earnings potential ranging from $26K to $35K
- Paid training
- Daily and weekly incentives, including sales contests, gift cards, and products
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available the 1st month following the date of hire
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, andAmazon. We have over 100 million unique visitors a month. This loyal andlarge-scale following is based on a combination of trusted, fact-checkedjournalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, andconstantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in thetech-space. And with over 110 local properties and USA TODAY at the helm,you’ll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making anational impact.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top