Manager, Marketing Operations
The Manager, Marketing Operations is responsible for optimizing campaign execution, assessing information needs, reporting results and presenting key findings in support of direct marketing efforts.They will lead a team of geographically dispersed campaign analysts, responsible for supporting the direct marketing efforts of a large marketing organization. In this operational role, the primary responsibilities include development, implementation and support of data movement from the customer insights organization environment to various channel staging areas and owning operational execution, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns. This position is based in Tyson’s Corner, VA.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate workflow and timely execution between the customer insights organization and the client.
- Work with sales team to define target strategy for direct marketing efforts.
- Manage and lead regional teams that offer the following support to the sales organization:
- Manage direct marketing (direct mail, email, telemarketing) campaign schedule to ensure timely and efficient execution of marketing efforts.
- Track and manage reporting results of all direct marketing campaigns.
- Analyze results of marketing efforts to develop new targeting strategies.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor of Science degree or Marketing related degree preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with databases and reporting preferred. Market resource, data analysis and target marketing skills a plus.
- Experience with direct marketing operations, including direct mail, email and telemarketing.
- Individual should have advanced knowledge of databases and spreadsheets and ability to develop, analyze and provide concise reports. Individual should be familiar with sales and marketing concepts and data driven sales programs.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced skills in reporting and spreadsheets design.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be a logical thinker and detail oriented.
- Ability to work with internal and external teams.
- Strong communication skills and ability to create meaningful presentations.
- Ability to extract, analyze, and report data in a consistent and timely manner in support of all sales and marketing initiatives.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure of deadlines without sacrificing accuracy
Back to top