Manager, Account Management - Media Advertising
Manager, Account Management – Media Advertising
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Client Service Manager. This individual is responsible for building and leading a high-performance account management team dedicated to building relationships with existing clients, executing comprehensive media solutions to large, high-potential advertisers. This is a hands on position to coach the Account Managers to identify unique upsell opportunities while keeping their focus on building customer relationships and achieving client retention goals.
In this role, you will:
- Build and manage a B2B client services organization.
- Maintain a deep and broad understanding of the market (e.g., customers, prospects and key trends).
- Manage a team of account managers with a focus on building customer relationships, retaining clients and upselling when possible.
- Work with the sales teams and directors to help ensure that the revenue goals are surpassed each quarter.
- Ensure overall accurate ordering all print, digital, DMS and ancillary products.
- Oversee performance reporting, standardizing when needed for timely distribution and easy to read layout.
- Lead AM team through problem solving and help troubleshoot issues along with any new initiatives or product updates.
- Act as go-to for other departments for all AM-related questions.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience
- Sales management, media management and marketing experience.
- Proven record of successfully leading in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build client services team that exceeds customer expectations and adds value.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- An understanding of competitive media in the market.
- Problem-solving, marketing acumen, creativity and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top