Maintenance Technician I
Gannett Publishing Services
Gannett Publishing Services, a Gannett Company, has an immediate opportunity for a Electronic/Maintenance Technician in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Electronic/Maintenance Technician is responsible for on dead-line support ofthe production operation. The Electronic/Maintenance Technician will complete avariety of manual tasks including troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair ofpre-press, press and packaging production equipment.
High School Diploma or GED
- Certification, apprenticeship, military or vocationaleducation in electrical/electronic/mechanical field or combination ofeducation and experience equivalent to 3-5 years.
- Working with electrical and electronic systems to include secondary responsibilities of mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic and electricalsystems, including motors, drives, and controls.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical, andelectronic components and commercial/industrial controls and diagnostics.
- Working knowledge of programmable controllers (PLCs).
- About USA TODAY NETWORK:
USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. Weare a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We willconsider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin,sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, genderidentity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliationor veteran status.
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, andAmazon. We have over 100 million unique visitors a month. This loyal andlarge-scale following is based on a combination of trusted, fact-checkedjournalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, andconstantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in thetech-space. And with over 110 local properties and USA TODAY at the helm,you’ll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making anational impact.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top