Maintenance Technician - Gannett Publishing Services/Louisville, KY 1
Gannett Publishing Services
Gannett Publishing Services, a Gannett Company, has an immediate opportunity for a Electronic/Maintenance Technician in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Electronic/Maintenance Technician is responsible for on dead-line support of the production operation. The Electronic/Maintenance Technician will complete a variety of manual tasks including troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of pre-press, press and packaging production equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certification, apprenticeship, military or vocational education in electrical/electronic/mechanical field or combination of education and experience equivalent to 3-5 years
- Working with electrical and electronic systems to include secondary responsibilities of mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic and electrical systems, including motors, drives, and controls
- Working knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical, and electronic components and commercial/industrial controls and diagnostics
- Working knowledge of programmable controllers (PLCs)
What we offer: Gannett is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting a diverse and drug free work environment. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including healthcare, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401-K, paid off time, and tuition reimbursement. The employment process consists of a company-paid background check and drug screen.
Please contact Syd Vernon, (914) 694-5335 or email at [email protected]
Back to top