Gannett Publishing Services
Gannett Publishing Services/The Democrat and Chronicle Media Group, a Gannett company, is looking for a full time Mailer
position to ensure the delivery of quality products to internal and external customers under deadline pressure.
- Prepare all equipment and inserting machine to be run during the shift.
- Operate power electric trucks in moving of insert skids.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- Maintain company quality and performance standards. Observe and adhere to company safety regulations.
- Ensure optimum customer service to all employees, customers, vendors and visitors.
- Ensure safety is being practiced at all times.
- Identify safety hazards and help get them resolved.
This position is full-time shift work, which include scheduled nights, weekends, and holidays.
Hours: 7pm-3am Tuesday-Saturday
Gannett offers a competitive salary that includes medical, dental, paid time-off.
We are a company that values diversity, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and HuffingtonPost. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you’ll have the luxury of living in a community you love while makinga national impact.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI)is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employercommitted to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidatesregardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personalappearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities,disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learnmore about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top