Local/Retail Advertising - Account Manager I - Sales Auto/Key
The North Jersey Media Group, part of the USA TODAY Network, is looking for a Account Manager to join our sales team in Woodland Park, NJ.
The Account Manager partners with one or more Account Executives, and provides up-sell opportunities and lead generation functions within the assigned territory. Serves as the main point of contact for their customers on a daily basis, building revenue through upselling, executing internally and externally as well as superior customer relationship management.
Effectively manages multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- 1-3 years’ experience in account management or customer service in a professional environment. Media industry experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; SalesForce.com or other CRM preferred.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top