Local/Retail Advertising 2 - Optimization Specialist I
Looking for an opportunity to join the GannettNJ Digitalteam? If you have a solid grasp ofdigital marketing then you may be our next Digital Optimization Specialist. TheDigital Optimization Specialist is responsible for coordinating digitalcampaigns commissioned by our clients.
- Ensure that all campaigns are being fulfilled and optimizedcorrectly from Banners on any sites to DMS products and all mobile products
- Develop custom reporting for clients and sales teams asneeded.
- Responsible to make sure ALL clients assigned have at leastmonthly review meetings on performance either in person or over the phone.These meetings must cover how we are performing to expectations and strategymoving forward.
- Review optimization performance weekly for each account andmake suggestions on how to improve performance
- Work with Central Ad Ops, G/O, AM’s and Digital Coordinatorto address all performance related problems
- Must be proactive in making sure all campaigns are runningat expected levels on all platforms
- Complete weekly/monthly tracking sheet indicating touchpoints on accounts by date, monthly meetings by date and highlightingperformance issues and up sells. Details notes on tracking explaining why anyaccount churned.
Required skills are computer literate, strong communicationskills, ability to multi task and ability work under tight deadlines.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national medianetwork in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning newsorganizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatformnews network informs and engages more than 100 million people every monththrough its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. Toconnect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunityemployer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. Wewill consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, nationalorigin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation,gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, politicalaffiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top