Inside Sales, MNCO- Chillicothe
Chillicothe Gazette Media, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative in the Advertising Department.
- Generate revenue, with primary responsibility to acquire new business.
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue through inside sales and service of customers in assigned territory.
- Develop new business and grow market share by using a variety of customer centric sales programs and audience solutions.
- Act in a trusted advisory role in regard to all media options.
- Provide superior sales and service in all areas as a liaison between the advertiser and the Media Network of Central Ohio.
- High school diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or equivalent is required
- Previous sales and/or media sales experience preferred
- Telephone skills both technical and customer service – this position is on the phone the majority of the day
- Good typing skills and PC experience (Windows environment and solid use of online for digital products and ads)
- Excellent organizational, detailed record keeping, accuracy and time management skills.
- Strong customer service, communication, presentation, sales skills and initiative.
What We Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top