Inside Sales Account Executive
- Sell print and digital business offerings and demonstrate an
understanding of these products in order to articulate our products and their
value propositions to customers.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s individual business
needs and trends within the industry. Develop an understanding of account
base and related industries.
- Develop and work a pipeline of potential customers’ growth within
existing base; produce accurate forecasts.
- Act as a driver of new business, acquisition as well as maintaining
- Work with Account Manager(s), Sales Manager(s) and Client
Solutions/Market Development to develop and deliver custom solutions that
provide and deliver ROI to customers. Focus on delivering and obtaining
long term commitments and campaigns.
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance
- A Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent related work experience.
- 2+ years sales experience, previous digital sales experience
- Ability to identify the current needs of client base; communicate
the benefits of our audience based marketing solutions as they relate to each
need and then sell the appropriate campaign.
- Work through objections/concerns regarding costs, budgets and
- Must have ability to research problems and provide solutions.
- Requires an understanding of targeted industries and market as it
relates to customers, prospects, and key trends.
Strong understanding of digital media platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and maintain market share.
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines.
- Proficient in face-to-face sales calling including up-selling,
appointment setting and cold calling.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly
accountable environment; in building customer-based revenue and in delivering
customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Ability to drive initiatives for positive, constructive change.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Word and PowerPoint) and
time management skills.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
What we offer: As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation’s largest media and
marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment
where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer
competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision
coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition
reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a
next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our
network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national
reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With
more than 100 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning
newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media
properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top