Inside Sales Account Executive, Call Center 1
Come join the USA TODAY Network, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties. Our goal is to re-imagine our traditional media roots. This is achieved by creating innovative products and services that leverage our role as an information provider and reach our customers whenever and wherever. Explore the possibilities as an Inside Sales Account Executive.
If you have proven sales experience, can effectively implement marketing strategies and work independently and in a team atmosphere, then this sales opportunity is for you. Our ideal candidate believes that compensation, stability, growth, and advancement are a result of hard work and success.
In this role, you will:
- Sell print and digital business offerings, via phone, to small and mid-size local businesses and be able to articulate the value of these products to customers and potential customers
- Grow revenue by increasing client spend, reactivating past customers, and acquiring new business
- Maintain a robust pipeline of business
- Design and implement new ideas to streamline the prospecting process and generate greater revenue
Here’s what you need:
- Experience in phone sales, including up-selling and cold calling
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Newspaper and/or multi-media sales experience preferred.
- Understanding of digital media platforms Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Strong oral, written and editing skills with a high attention to detail.
- Highly proven closing ratio
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect on LinkedIn
Back to top