Growth and Development Reporter
You shoot and edit your own video, live stream on Facebook and Periscope, live Tweet with ease and have great clips from your five-plus years at a daily newspaper. Send us links to stories and videos you’ve published. Aminimum of two years of daily newspaper experience as a reporter ismandatory.
Please post your interest to www.gannett.com/careers (More Jobs) and include story and video links. This position focuses on residential real estate in our coverage area, including trends and forecasts that help homebuyers and sellers set realistic expectations and good decisions in our rapidly growing and affluent market.
- Establishing contacts in real estate community to report with accuracy and insight on the private market.
- Balancing the need for immediacy with the need for in-depth analysis and interpretation of data and information, ensuring a mix of daily as well as long-term watchdog reporting.
- Making sure that storytelling, reporting, data analysis and other tenets of journalism come together for complete, compelling reports.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a BS/BA in news/media discipline or equivalent experience.
- Generally five-plus years experience in news/media field.
- Must exhibit a track record of holding institutions and public figures accountable and explaining their actions in ways that are relevant to readers and connect with their lives.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top