The Gannett Imaging and Ad Design Center (GIADC), part of the USA Today network, is a full-service design group, specializing in pre-media services ranging from high-revenue campaigns to imaging and ad production services. We have a passion for keeping up on design trends and creating effective, eye-catching advertisements.
We’re looking for Graphic Artist to produce and design print ads for Gannett Sites and commercial clients to meet our customer goals.
What You Need:
- Associate/Applied Arts degree in graphic arts or comparable experience.
- Quality portfolio required.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of concentration towards customers (internal and external) required.
- Above average time management and organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a deadline driven and a rapidly changing environment preferred.
- Spanish translation is a plus.
- Word, Photoshop, Excel, Illustrator, InDesign, and Email.
- Proficient in operation of Mac and its design programs along with keyboard typing skills.
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
USA TODAY NETWORK, owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top