The part-time executive assistant will maintain the executive’s calendar, organize meetings and functions, and coordinate travel. The executive assistant will be responsible for editing documents, as well as assembling complex presentations. This position also requires collaboration across the company at various properties in the south.
Job Duties include:
- Serve as liaison between key executives and the president, including group communication.
- Manage travel and meetings, perform email management, draft itineraries, agendas and communications, as well as handle logistics and expense management.
- Handle project management for various special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plans and follow-up.
- Make responsible decisions and perform many functions independently, and be able to deal with highly
- The ideal candidate must have exceptionally high standards and self-confidence with a desire to do great work while functioning in a multitasking, fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must be a news and information consumer, and up-to-date on local and national issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally with a minimum of 5 years executive assistant experience.
- Project management experience.
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strategic and critical thinker comfortable with making recommendations and the ability to solve problems.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; strong proofreading and editing skills are required
What we offer: As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation’s largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status
Back to top