Email/Chat Customer Service Representative
Gannett Consumer Solution Center (GCSC) Email/Chat Customer Service Representatives are offered excellent compensation with potential earnings up to $40,000 (base pay plus commission). If you are known for your outgoing personality and great communication style, we want to hear from you.
Join the TEAM!
Gannett is a leading media and marketing solutions company that reaches millions of people every day through our digital, mobile, broadcast and print media. At Gannett, we value imagination, initiative and a collaborative spirit. We are performance-driven, too, working to make a difference every day in our many different communities. Additional information may be found at www.gannett.com.
Email/Chat Customer Service Representatives are the primary point of contact for our customers and are the key to our organization’s success. As a GCSC Email/Chat Customer Service Representative you’ll spend your day communicating with customers over email and chat, providing assistance with their print and digital newspaper subscriptions. You’ll utilize your communication skills to determine customer issues or needs, and use interpersonal skills and control techniques to complete each email/chat with a positive resolution in our one-interaction resolution environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- 6 months of call cetner or customer service experience a plus
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to type 35 or more WPM
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications
- Ability to work felxible schedule, including weekends and holidays. Must be dependable and consistently punctual for all scheduled shifts.
Back to top