Digital Sales Specialist
The Arizona Daily Star is seeking Digital Sales Specialists. These positions will serve as one of the primary sales representatives for digital advertising. You will work with clients to determine the best products in the market to advertise their business and work closely with Account Managers and Designers.
This person will/may:
- Think outside of the box and provide creative ideas to team and clients, utilizing online and any other advertising opportunities in the market.
- Tracks individual appointments, presentations and sales.
- Helps identify areas of opportunity for new advertising efforts.
- May be called upon to assist with customer support in the absence of an Account Manager.
- Works closely with the Account Manager to schedule and to support new online initiatives.
- Ability to think big picture and put together comprehensive media campaigns for clients.
- Provides exceptional presentations of advertising opportunities.
- Works well with the advertising team, providing a positive dynamic within the team.
- Be a consistently positive representation of the company both internally and externally.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excel in learning new advertising opportunities and learn new software and products.
- Achieve revenue numbers established by Manager.
- Self-motivate with little direction.
- Work with Multi-Media reps to pitch strong strategies to our best current customers and potential new ones.
- Assist in the training of Multi-Media reps.
- Work proficiently in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Train others on products, packages, sales execution and software as needed.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years related experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Access (preferred, not required).
- Team player who can produce quality results and work with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Candidate should be creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, environment.
Here’s what we have to offer:
We offer a competitive salary and career growth opportunities. We also offer you a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, employee discount program and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and contributions you make, up to the first 5% eligible for a 100% Company match!
The Arizona Daily Star in Tucson, Arizona is the only local newspaper covering local breaking news. It has a tradition of serving the residents of Southern Arizona for over a century. As the home of the University of Arizona, Tucson also is rich in cultural diversity and a commitment to educational excellence.
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect with us on LinkedIn
Back to top