Digital Optimization Specialist
We have a great career opportunity for the digital media professional looking for a company that embraces innovation and growth. The Digital Optimization Specialist contributes to the success of the Digital Sales Division through supporting the all facets of the Digital Sales Team to include but not limited to:
- Insure that all campaigns are being fulfilled and optimized correctly from Banners on any sites to DMS products and all mobile products
- Work directly with GO AM’s to insure all DMS products are fully optimized.
- Develop custom reporting for clients and sales teams as needed.
- Responsible to make sure ALL clients assigned have at least monthly review meetings on performance either in person or over the phone. These meetings must cover how we are performing to expectations and strategy moving forward.
- Review optimization performance weekly for each account and make suggestions on how to improve performance
- Assist with all other Digital Support functions as needed.
- Back –up to all Support functions when others are out of the office. Cross training provided
- Work with Central Ad Ops, G/O, AM’s and Digital Coordinator to address all performance related problems
- Must be proactive in making sure all campaigns are running at expected levels on all platforms
- Complete weekly/monthly tracking sheet indicating touch points on accounts by date, monthly meetings by date and highlighting performance issues and up sells. Details notes on tracking explaining why any account churned.
- Accompany sales staff on visits/presentations to the client depending on size of opportunity
- Work with Digital Coordinator to insure all accounts are pacing correctly
- Provide all requested reports from Sales Team as needed
- Assist Management as needed with Reporting or Special Projects
- All other Support duties deemed necessary by Management
Required skills are computer literate, strong communication skills, ability to multi task and ability work under tight deadlines.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 92 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc.(NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of Gannett's Employees
Sr. Designer, Product
Marianne designs the visual interface for digital applications at Gannett. She ensures news readers around the world have the most engaging and intuitive experience possible.
Back to top